What You Get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Questions customized to your brand & market
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical competitive benchmarking study would require a respondent sample 200 for each brand included in the analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Purchase respondents directly in Qualtrics
Get instant analysis of your data. Pre-built reports help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Pre-built reports to help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results
- Advanced cluster analysis to identify segments in the market
- Analysis tools to enable you to understand who each segment is and which segments are of most value to your company
Implementation & Service
A dedicated Qualtrics Research Services representative will work with you to identify program scope, design, and provide XM Solution content with custom logo/branding.
Post deployment, a Qualtrics Research Services representative will work with you to make sure your research program is running smoothly, provide support, and alert you to new features and updates.
Let them be your personal concierge in integrating Qualtrics XM technology with your business.
Implementation services and integrations cost dependent on number of surveys and dashboard configurations and advanced add-on features.
Methodology and Process
Qualtrics uses a 4 phase approach to implement and deploy a brand experience research program:
Plus, once you’re up and running, you’ll get access to additional resources to develop and mature your brand experience research program including information on new surveys, dashboards, features, and industry benchmarks as soon as they’re released.