XM Solution Guided Program
Employee Exit Insights
Understand what really drives employee attrition and know exactly what to do to turn exiting employees into brand ambassadors.
Included with License
Understand the key drivers of employee retention and take action to reduce unwanted attrition and improve the employee experience. You can also see what factors caused an employee to leave, identify whether they are still brand ambassadors for the company, and identify if they were they happy with their pay, their manager, their job, etc.
HR teams with any level of experience in exit feedback can deploy this solution using pre-designed survey templates, communications, dashboards, and best practice content.
And with automation built in, it means even the smallest HR team can run a best-in-class exit feedback program.
With this XM Solution you can:
- Deploy a best-in-class exit feedback program with research-backed exit survey design and expertise from Qualtrics’ team of I-O psychologists and XM scientists
- Launch an always-on employee exit feedback program in a matter of minutes instead of months
- View results from real-time employee exit data in a pre-configured dashboard
- Drive meaningful change within your organization with prescriptive action planning tools
- Prevent unwanted attrition
- Create brand ambassadors
- Reduce the cost of employee churn
- Close the loop on the employee experience
Identify why your employees are leaving
Reduce your employee attrition by asking your existing employees their primary reasons for leaving. This will help your compensation and HR teams find the areas they need to improve quickly.
Get feedback based on managers, teams, and leadership
Quickly identify issues in your organization’s structure, by grouping hierarchies by department, team, and managers.
What You Get
This survey will ask a departing employee about each of the following:
- Reasons for leaving
- The employee’s role
- The employee’s manager
- The employee’s team
- The company
Program communications will help your employees be prepared for receiving the surveys and viewing the dashboards. This XM Solution contains the following communications:
- Survey introduction
- Employee confidentiality statement
- Exit survey invitations and reminders
- Program communications include:
- Dashboard invitations and positioning statements to leaders
Pre-built Reports and Dashboards
Get instant analysis of your data. Pre-built reports help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Executive & HR Admin:
- Insights Summary
- Key Drivers
- Reasons for leaving
- Feedback about managers
- Feedback about roles
- Feedback about teams
- Feedback about Compensation
- Employee Comments
Best Practices Guidance
Best practice guidance includes:
- Best practice ebook for driving exit program success
- Internal communications guides to drive executive alignment and program support
- Exit program checklist to keep you on track with actions
- Research: Global Employee Engagement Research
- Article: How to Run a Successful Exit Interview
- Overview of Qualtrics Employee Exit Survey Software Tool
Required License: Employee Experience 1
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.