XM Solution Guided Program
Return to Work Pulse
Qualtrics Return to Work Pulse helps you quickly understand how and when your employees can confidently return to the workplace. Whether teams have been working from home, staying off-site due to temporary business closures, or staying home due to health concerns. Return to Work Pulse helps HR, Operations, IT and Leadership teams address each employee's unique needs to make a safe and positive transition back.
Qualtrics Return to Work Pulse is for HR and Operations teams who support employees in any industry or organizational size. This guided solution supports leaders who are determining when and how they can reopen based on data from their workforce.
This pulse helps organizations quickly understand and address the concerns and unique needs from all employees to create actionable plans for transitioning teams back into the workplace.
Use real-time employee sentiment data to make the best plans for your organization – and your employees – as you transition back to the workplace.
Return to Work Pulse Value
Pre-built assessment questions and an automated point-in-time report cover the following Return to Work topics: Health and safety needs, company and manager communication requirements, and readiness to re-integrate.
This solution can be used for reopening planning as well as readying the organization, teams, and managers for a variety of situations including:
- Employees returning back into the workplace after an extended period of work from home
- Employees returning to work from extended self-quarantine or personal health safety concerns
- Employees who interface with the general public and/or direct customers and are returning onsite
We recommend starting with the Return to Work Pulse for a simple, lightweight way to quickly inform decisions on the timing and actions needed to successfully reopen your workplace. Then, utilize additional Qualtrics Return to Work Solutions to help with new workplace protocols, technology and facilities decisions, improving leadership agility, and designing effective employee experiences for the new realities of how we work.
- Quickly assess employees’ concerns and confidence levels
- Automatically view critical sentiment from unstructured responses
- Provide leadership with visibility into the needs and requirements of employees before they return to work
- Use employee sentiment data to ensure decisions on when, how, and who will return to work create the best outcomes
What You Get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical study would require a respondent sample size of 300 completes for optimal analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Purchase respondents directly in Qualtrics
Get instant analysis of your data. Pre-built reports help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Instant analysis of your data
- Easy to understand results
- Expert designed charts and graphs
- PDF format for easy sharing
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.