Full Service Research
Segmentation Research Service
Identify high-value consumers and opportunities to improve your brand, communications and product strategies targeted to that audience
Not all consumers are equally valuable to your company. Market segmentation helps you understand each of your customer segments and what drives their behavior. It means you can see which groups are most valuable to the organization and identify ways to optimize your marketing strategy to target them with specialized, tailored offerings.
By segmenting the market, you will be able to:
- Identify distinct groups of customers that constitute your market
- Understand the unique characteristics e.g. wants, needs, behaviors and profiles of each group
- Identify which segments are of most value and, therefore, should be the focus on in strategy, product development, messaging, communications, etc.
Identify distinct groups of consumers
Determine different groups of consumers based on common needs, attitudes, behaviors, and demographics
Profile and prioritize consumer segments
Based on key criteria such as segment size, spend, and category needs, identify the consumers you need to focus on in your strategy, product development, messaging, communications, etc. to drive maximum value back to the bottom line.
What You Get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Questions customized to your brand & market
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical segmentation study would require a respondent sample size of 1,000 completes for optimal analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Purchase respondents directly in Qualtrics
Get instant analysis of your data. Pre-built reports help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Pre-built reports to help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results
- Advanced cluster analysis to identify segments in the market
- Analysis tools to enable you to understand who each segment is and which segments are of most value to your company
Implementation & Service
A dedicated Qualtrics Research Services representative will work with you to identify program scope, design, and provide XM Solution content with custom logo/branding.
Post deployment, a Qualtrics Research Services representative will work with you to make sure your research program is running smoothly, provide support, and alert you to new features and updates.
Let them be your personal concierge in integrating Qualtrics XM technology with your business.
Implementation services and integrations cost dependent on number of surveys and dashboard configurations and advanced add-on features.
Methodology and Process
Qualtrics uses a 4 phase approach to implement and deploy a segmentation research program:
Plus, once you’re up and running, you’ll get access to additional resources to develop and mature your brand experience research program including information on new surveys, dashboards, features, and industry benchmarks as soon as they’re released.
- eBook: How to Drive Profits with Customer Segmentation
- Article: What is Market Segmentation? Different Types Explained
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.