XM Solution Automated Project
Understand how your brand competes in the minds of consumers by identifying the set of tangible and intangible associations it evokes, relative to competitors.
Included with License
Guide your positioning in the market by understanding how your brand is viewed by existing and potential customers alike. Identify unique associations that can be a source of differentiation and gaps in consumer perceptions that you can address to grow your brand.
Brand Perception studies are particularly useful to help you:
- Check-in regularly on customer perception of your brand relative to your competitors
- Understand the impact of your marketing campaigns on brand perception
- Resolve a gap between the brand qualities you want to portray and how customers actually feel
- Identify areas for improvement based on customer perceptions
Know what you stand for
Brand Perception studies help you understand your brand’s position in the market relative to your competitors. Know how well your brand aligns with selected attribute so you can:
- Establish a baseline to monitor change
- Understand if your brand-building activities are effective
- Make changes to your brand strategy to address opportunities for improvement
Feedback you can act on
Respondents will be asked open-ended responses to get a deeper sense for the source of their perceptions, and to give you actionable feedback on where to focus your efforts to improve their perception of your brand.
What You Get
An expert-built brand perception survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical study would require a respondent sample size of 300 completes for optimal analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Purchase respondents directly in Qualtrics
Prebuilt reports so you can spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Instant analysis of your data
- Easy to understand results
- Expert designed charts and graphs
- PDF format for easy sharing
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.