11,000+ brands and 99 of the top 100 business schools have switched to Qualtrics
How XM Works
Experience Management (XM) is how the world’s most successful businesses continuously improve the experiences people have with their organizations. XM focuses the entire company on delivering value to customers and employees, helping drive immediate bottom line results and create long-term value for shareholders. Here’s how it works:
- Qualtrics makes it easy to collect feedback from customers, employees, suppliers, partners, or any other stakeholder using the channels they prefer.
- Using advanced text and voice analytics, Qualtrics automatically surfaces hidden insights buried deep in customer feedback.
- With powerful AI and machine learning, Qualtrics generates recommended actions, then automatically routes them to the people in the best position to effect change.
Get started with your
Complete the form to get in touch with one of our experts to see our XM platform in action. We’ll show you how you can use Qualtrics to build a culture of action of continuously hunting down and eliminating poor experiences across your line of business.
- Over 75% of the Fortune 100 use Qualtrics
- 633% ROI on our CustomerXM product (Total Economic Impact™ study)
- Qualtrics Named a Leader in Employee Experience Management (See Forrester report)
- #1 Enterprise Leader for Customer Experience and Employee Experience by G2 (2019)
- 2 million users in 100+ countries
- 1B surveys distributed annually
Thank you for requesting a demo.
We'll reach out
to you shortly!