Net Promoter® Score (NPS®) is one of the most common customer experience metrics used by companies around the world. With Qualtrics’ NPS software you get a simple, flexible and powerful platform to engage your customers.
With Net Promoter® Score you can:
- Segment customers by loyalty
- Identify unsatisfied and at-risk customers
- Optimize around a single customer metric
- Benchmark against industry and competitor scores
- Uncover customer loyalty drivers
- Monitor improvements in products, services and across the entire customer journey
Drive your CX program with NPS tracking and optimization
One NPS® survey, all channels
Improve your response rates by engaging customers on the devices and platforms they want to use. With NPS® on Qualtrics CustomerXM™ you can collect customer feedback through:
- Chatbots and messaging apps
- Text or SMS
- Native apps
- Offline surveys
- And more
Use NPS® data to predict and prevent customers from leaving
Use your NPS® data to make powerful predictions about customer behavior, such as whether they’re at risk of churn. With Predict iQ, you can bring together NPS® with your operational data, such as spend or repeat visits, to predict behavior and its potential outcome on your core operational metrics so you can step in when your customers need it most.
Powerful role-based dashboards and reporting
Get the right information to the right people in the organization with role-specific, flexible dashboards and pre-configured reports. It means you get the right information, to the right people in real time so they can act quickly to improve the customer experience.
Learn about Customer Analytics
Go beyond NPS® with Certified XM Solutions
Get up and running with a best-in-class CX program on the most powerful CX platform in no time. Certified XM Solutions, customized for your industry, deliver prescriptive CX programs, with expert content, workflow, and automation built directly into the Qualtrics platform. From relational and transactional NPS to full journey customer experience programs, understanding and optimizing your customers’ experience has never been easier.
See XM Solutions
What is Net Promoter® Score (NPS)?Learn about NPS
In its most simple form, Net Promoter® Score can be described with one simple question:
“On a scale from 1-10 how likely are you to recommend our company?”
Net Promoter® Score divides respondents into three categories based on the scale point they selected:
- Promoters (scale points 9 and 10): Promoters are your customers who are loyal and enthusiastic about your organization and will continue buying and referring others.
- Passives (scale points 7 and 8): Passives are generally satisfied customers, but lack the enthusiasm of Promoters. This group is vulnerable to competitive offerings and not immune to defection.
- Detractors (scale points 0 through 6): Detractors are often unhappy and can diminish your brand through negative word of mouth.
Net Promoter® Score is derived by taking the percentage of respondents who are Promoters and subtracting the percentage of respondents who are Detractors
*NPS is a registered trademark, and Net Promoter System are service marks, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.