Customer Experience Management (CXM)
Qualtrics CustomerXM™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to optimize the customer experience and predict the actions that will have the biggest impact on their bottom line.
1 Engage customers on their terms
Hear and understand every customer, at every meaningful moment.
- Get straight to the issues that matter to customers with dynamic data collection tools that adapt intelligently to feedback in real-time.
- Start conversations with customers when and where it suits them with email, SMS, web, chat apps, online review sites, mobile app, wearables, and many more
- Activate the people who know your customer the best - your frontline employees - to share ideas on how to improve the customer experience using structured feedback with the Qualtrics Frontline tool.
- Turn every customer interaction into meaningful insights with iQ Directory, which allows you to monitor and optimize each customer’s experience over time, across every touchpoint, and every channel.
2 Predict what your customers will do next
Spot problems before they happen and react faster with iQ, our set of intelligent features built directly into the platform.
Find insights hidden deep in open text responses with sentiment scores, trend reports, and automated alerts
Become a stats genius with just a few clicks — Stats iQ automatically chooses the right statistical test and gives easy to understand results
Predict customer behavior and receive alerts so you can intervene with at-risk customers before they churn
Glean experience data real-time from 100% of your voice calls, all without ever having to send a survey
3 Activate the entire organization
Now everyone can act on customer insights with intuitive interfaces and integrations with the tools they already use.
- Proactively surface insights, tailored by role and industry, to every stakeholder, from the leadership team to the frontline
- Collaborate across the organization with action planning tools. Tag owners, set deadlines, and even supply step-by-step guidance to enabling all employees to delight your customers
- Stay connected with your customer experience with the Qualtrics XM mobile app - a powerful mobile experience that surfaces insights and enables collaboration across the organization
- Make customer experience management part of the daily routine by integrating with the tools and applications your teams are already using, such as SAP, Salesforce, and JIRA
Powering customer experience management for thousands
of the world’s leading brands
It’s not just a survey platform. It enables us to deliver real-time feedback to close the loop on a customer level and gather a large volume of experience data.
Head of Insights
Customer expectations are increasingly based on end-to-end businesses that manage complex experiences while hiding complexity from their customers.
Enterprise Intelligence, Digital VOC
Our challenges were lack of consistent, actionable customer feedback that could be shared throughout the business. To solve that we set up a business-wide VOC program with Qualtrics.
CUSTOMER INSIGHTS MANAGER
Expert-designed. Straight out of the box.
Get your CXM program up and running faster with XM Solutions—ready-to-use, expert-designed content, workflow and automation. Compare performance against industry leaders in customer experience with integrated benchmark solutions.
- Built directly into the Qualtrics platform
- Includes all your surveys, dashboards and program roadmaps
- Tested in some of the world’s most successful organizations and customized for your industry
- Easily launch best-in-class relational, transactional and full journey customer experience programs.
What is Customer Experience?
Customer experience management is how brands design, optimize, and deliver experiences for their customers that:
- Improve customer retention and loyalty
- Increase customer share of wallet
- Optimize customer acquisition
- Reduce cost to serve
- Increase brand awareness and equity
The best customer experience management programs track every customer interaction and analyze the data to close the gap between what customers expect and the experience currently being delivered. A recent study showed that “Customer Experience Leaders” grow 2x faster and maintain operations that are 15% leaner than the average company.