XM Solution Guided Program
Telecommunications Customer Experience
Improve customer loyalty and stand out from the crowd with an industry leading CX program across all telecommunications customer journeys.
Understand how your customers feel about your telecommunications brand with customer experience insights across every touchpoint. From website and in-store to post-support feedback, you’ll be able to see where to focus your improvements to reduce churn, acquire new customers and improve Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
Jump-start your CX program with:
- Feedback mechanisms for across all telecommunications customer journeys, built by industry experts and validated by leading telecommunication companies
- Role- and channel-based dashboards to get real-time customer insights to the people who need them most
- Understand the key drivers of customer experience and behavior
- Address strategic business priorities, like customer acquisition, churn, and cost to serve
- Drive organizational alignment to create meaningful experiences across all customer touchpoints
- Deliver new products and services that provide the best experiences for customers
What You Get
Get pre-built telecommunication and internet service provider customer experience surveys designed by experts and proven to help you get the insights you need to improve the customer experience:
- End to End Customer Relational Survey
- Relationship Experience
- End Customer Transactional Surveys
- Mobile App Experience
- Customer Portal
- Contact Center
- Post Fulfillment
- Retail Store Experience
- Sales Experience
- Journey Surveys:
- Service setup
- First Bill
- Ongoing Billing
- Device Use
- Service Change
- Service Area Move
- Get Help
Turn data into insights with dashboards and reports ready-built to help you share insights across the organization and start making CX improvements today:
- Overall Relationship Experience
- Retail Manager
- CX Manager
- Digital Manager
- Sales & Support (Digital, Contact Center, In-Store, Technician, Sales Rep)
- Digital CX Manager
- Store Manager
- Contact Center Manager
- Sale Manager
- Support Manager
- Technical Support Manager
- Journeys (Service activation, billing, moves, changes, technical support experience)
- Journey Manager
- Journey Delivery Team
Implementation & Service
A dedicated Qualtrics Implementation Consultant will work with you to provide XM Solution content with custom logo/branding.
Post-deployment, a Qualtrics Customer Success Manager will work with you to make sure your CX program is running smoothly, provide support, and alert you to new features and updates.
Let them be your personal concierge in integrating Qualtrics XM technology with your business.
Implementation services and integrations cost dependent on the number of surveys and dashboard configurations and advanced add-on features.
Qualtrics Telecomm CX Maturity Model
Qualtrics uses a 3 phase approach to implement and grow your telecommunications CX program:
- Deploy customer relational/transactional hybrid to assess strength of customer relationships and establish baseline
- Add transactional surveys across all touchpoints and prioritize business initiatives based on insights
- Deep dive on most important/impactful customer journeys (e.g. service changes, first bill, new account)
Once an XM Solutions customer, you will receive access to additional surveys, dashboards, new features, and industry benchmarks when released.
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.