What You Get
Get pre-built urgent care clinic customer experience surveys designed by experts and proven to help you get the insights you need to improve the customer experience:
- Patient Transactional Surveys
- Site Experience
- Research & Services Experience
- Appointment Booking
- Lab Results Experience
- App Experience
- Clinic Experience
- Healthcare provider Experience
- Post Visit Follow Up
- Medication Fulfillment
Turn data into insights with dashboards and reports ready-built to help you share insights across the organization and start making CX improvements today:
- Digital: Overall Site and App Experience
- Digital Experience Manager
- In-Clinic: Appointment Experience
- CX Manager
- Clinic Manager
- Support: Post Appointment
- Customer Experience Manager
- Patient Out-Services Manager
- Clinic Manager
Qualtrics Customer Experience Maturity Model
Qualtrics uses a 3 phase approach to implement and grow your Urgent Care Clinic CX program:
- Deploy CX transactional surveys to assess current clinic experience
- Add feedback mechanisms across priority digital and support channels and then expand across all customer journeys
- Deep dive on most important/impactful customer journeys (e.g. appointment booking, referrals)
Once you’re up and running, you’ll also get access to additional surveys, dashboards, new features, and industry benchmarks when released.
Implementation & Services
A dedicated Qualtrics Implementation Consultant will work with you to provide XM Solution content with custom logo/branding.
Post-deployment, a Qualtrics Customer Success Manager will work with you to make sure your CX program is running smoothly, provide support, and alert you to new features and updates.
Let them be your personal concierge in integrating Qualtrics XM technology with your business.
Implementation services and integrations cost dependent on the number of surveys and dashboard configurations and advanced add-on features.