- View your data in real time as responses come in
- See all your data visualised with over 30 different chart types
- Automatically share reports with the right people across your organization
- Export to Word, PowerPoint or PDF in one click
Your survey data. Automatically analyzed.
Detailed data. Instantly understandable.
Make sense of survey results at a glance with customizable widgets, charts and graphs.
- 9 chart and graph types
- 5 different tables type widgets
- Embed static content like slideshow, rich text or static images
- Utilize advanced widgets like Twitter feeds, geographic maps and word clouds
All of your data in one place
Analyze your most important survey results together, with one view and one report. Select multiple projects and all your data will come together so you can make connections between different data sets and projects as well as map trends over time.
- Connect with outside data sources
- Multiple research projects reported in one dashboard
- Make connections between different parts of your business like customer and employee feedback
Share results. In real time
No need to wait for your results to come in – just configure your dashboard in a few clicks and your charts will auto-update in real time as new survey results come in. Share them with colleagues across your organization in one click and give them instant access to the latest data.
What is survey reporting?Learn about analysis and reporting
Building and sending your survey is a good start, but before you can act you have to analyze and report on the data. A great survey report uses tools like graphs, word clouds, and charts to visualize response data for business users. Formatting your survey report and getting it into the right hands, in the right format, will help ensure the success of your research projects.