About Ad Hoc Hierarchies
An Ad Hoc hierarchy is a hierarchy that you build from scratch inside the platform, without relying on pre-set metadata.
Generating an Ad Hoc Hierarchy
- Navigate to the User Admin tab.
- Navigate to the Org Hierarchy section.
- Click Create Org Hierarchy.
- Type a Name for your hierarchy.
- Under Type, select Ad Hoc.
- Click Create.
Once your Ad Hoc hierarchy is created, you will use the methods described on the following support pages to build your units and assign your users from scratch: