Frontline Feedback is an always-on collaboration tool where employees can submit, upvote and comment on ideas and feedback related to customer experience. It puts the people closest to your customers at the heart of your CX program and helps you build a more customer-centric culture.
Engaged employees are 4.6 times more likely to be customer-centric compared to disengaged employees
Empower employees to contribute to the customer experience
Activate employees to provide customer experience feedback in structured ways. Replace manual, time-consuming processes for feedback collection with an engaging system of action that encourages transparency and enables employees to easily surface and prioritize most-requested items.
Prioritize and manage feedback at scale
Quickly surface important CX feedback based on employee upvoting and comments. You can manage feedback at scale by using categories and tags to organize feedback into themes.
Take action with reporting and notifications
Keep employees and project owners up-to-date on the latest actions and updates related to their feedback.
- Subscribe to specific topics to keep up with changes and updates
- Understand feedback pipeline, process and metrics
- Uncover insights by comparing top ideas and themes
- Achieve a sustainable feedback cadence with trend tracking
Get started with Frontline Feedback
- Digital Customer Experience
- Location Based CX
- Account Management
- Contact Center
- Foundational CX
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Survey Software
- NPS Software
- Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- Frontline Feedback from Employees
- Voice of Customer Software
- Closed Loop Customer Follow Up
- Customer Retention Software
- Online Reputation Management