XM Solution Guided Program
Patient Experience CAHPS Solutions
Improve the patient experience while meeting regulatory requirements
For healthcare providers looking to make regulatory patient experience programs more actionable and outcome-focused, Qualtrics delivers the solutions you need to lay the foundation for modern patient experience programs.
- View CAHPS results alongside real-time data to quickly identify ways to improve the patient experience
- Understand, analyze, and act quickly on patient feedback while fulfilling regulatory requirements
- Address patient concerns immediately, instead of waiting months for retrospective feedback you can’t act on
- Get real-time access to benchmarking data to easily segment and dive deeper to understand areas for improvement and activate the right teams to improve patient outcomes
Put your current patient feedback into action by:
- Enabling dynamic engagement and deeper analysis with CAHPS data on role- or location- based dashboards
- Maintaining what you need for organizational goals, Magnet designation, and regulatory requirements
- Generating insight into areas for service recovery to address negative experiences, improve outcomes, and positively impact your CAHPS survey results
- Securing sensitive patient data with unrivalled experience management platform security, including HI-TRUST and FedRamp certifications, which allow you to safely manage your HIPAA compliance.
What You Get
With Qualtrics, healthcare providers can quickly improve their current programs and confidently set a strategic foundation to design better experiences for patients, families, and communities.
As a HCAHPS-approved vendor, Qualtrics provides ongoing technology innovation backed by a team of healthcare experts to help you deliver exceptional experiences to patients, driving better outcomes and satisfaction.
Qualtrics uses the national standardized HCAHPS survey to measure patients’ perceptions of their hospital experience. We recommend supplementing CAHPS surveys with non-CAHPS patient experience surveys using our Site of Care Solution. Supplementing regulatory programs with a real time approach allows healthcare providers to better identify, understand, and take action on what needs to be improved – directly impacting scores and star ratings.
Turn data into insights with dashboards and reports ready-built to help you share insights across the organization and give you a holistic view of the organization across different care settings.
You can also drill down into specific touchpoints across the patient journey. Examples include:
- Hospital Stay
Additionally supplement CAHPS data with Site of Care touchpoints across critical services areas such as Acute Care, Medical Practice, Ambulatory Surgery, and Outpatient Care, to get a holistic view of your patient journey.
Health systems can benefit greatly by supplementing regulatory programs with a real-time approach to patient experience. Input data from the CAHPS phone and email surveys into the Qualtrics platform and supplement it with real-time insights gathered by administering non-CAHPS patient experience surveys, such as our Site of Care Solutions.
As an official HCAHPS approved vendor, Qualtrics can be your long term partner for your CAHPS needs and accelerate time to value with our CAHPS Solution.
Qualtrics built-in benchmarks and Site of Care Solutions for Acute Care, Medical Practice, Ambulatory Surgery, and Outpatient Care, healthcare providers have access to real-time post-care feedback and know where they rank in the market, across critical service areas.
Qualtrics benchmarks cover 50 states, including Washington DC, and include patient feedback from 500+ hospitals. The questions are ANCC-approved and span over 9 categories including:
- Net Promoter Score
- Health Experience Index: success, effort, emotion, trust
- Overall satisfaction with most recent encounter
- Perceptions of nurse and physician care delivery
- Flow of care experience
Additionally, benchmarks can be segmented by geography (city, state and region), size by number of beds, discharges and visits, facility type or site of care, and available for adult or pediatric visits or discharges.
The Qualtrics Health Connect integration. helps healthcare and public health providers to seamlessly automate patient experience data flows by connecting Qualtrics and EMR systems such as Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, Athena, and more.
Patient experience Site of Care and CAHPS Solutions are available with Qualtrics CustomerXM for Foundational or CustomerXM for Locations licenses.
Health Connect integration can be added-on to a Qualtrics CustomerXM for Locations license.
Implementation & Services
A dedicated Qualtrics Implementation Consultant will work with you to provide XM Solution content with custom logo/branding.
Post-deployment, a Qualtrics Customer Success Manager will work with you to make sure your CX program is running smoothly, provide support, and alert you to new features and updates.
Let them be your personal concierge in integrating Qualtrics XM technology with your business.
Implementation services and integrations cost dependent on the number of surveys and dashboard configurations and advanced add-on features.
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.