Act on insights
Available to anyone, at any time.
- The most advanced analytics and brand intelligence are built directly into the platform, saving you time and budget.
- The only platform that automatically uncovers the key drivers that attract people to your brand, and makes powerful predictions about consumer behavior.
- Connect external data sources, suchas social and search, and let machine learning analyze text for changing sentiment and trends.
A holistic view of your brand
across your organization
- Capture data from every touchpointthat matters – from communications to customer experiences – and understand which ones have the most impact on your brand’s health.
- Link your brand metrics to the business KPIs like revenue andloyalty and see the actions youneed to take to strengthen and grow your brand.
- Share dynamic role-based dashboards across the organization with built-in filters to deep dive into any sub-group.
Partners in building
Ready to see how our brand
tracking software works?
Frequently asked questions
What is brand tracking?
Brand tracking is how organizations understand consumer perception and its impact on their business over a period of time, usually through quantitative measures of brand performance on a number of key dimensions.
While people are typically aware of many brands, it doesn’t mean they’re considering them as options in buying situations. Brand tracking uses feedback to help you measure brand awareness, brand loyalty, and brand associations. It allows you to not only understand the commercial value of your brand, but also to record changes and optimize your strategy to get more from your brand.
Brand tracking research entails surveying your target audience about your brand regularly. It allows you to track key metrics over time and learn what’s driving any improvements. And it gives you a way to correlate marketing activities with changes in awareness and preference, helping you to understand what you should do more and less of.