Distribute Qualtrics surveys to your existing Marketo lists and enrich Marketo contact data with Qualtrics Experience Data (X-data).
Uncover key insights about prospects and customers at each stage of the marketing funnel, with a seamless connection that allows you to send personalized Qualtrics surveys to contact lists in Marketo.
Pinpoint customer needs and incorporate customer feedback into marketing and sales processes.
Understand where your customer/prospect is in the funnel and get insights into how you can help your customers progress at any touch point.
Surveys are automatically formatted to look great on any device, regardless of screen size.
EASE OF USE
Qualtrics’ wide range of question types and survey flows expand the available options for soliciting feedback at each stage of the sales funnel.
Create personalized URLs based on Marketo lists then distribute your surveys through Marketo using embedded data from fields in your Marketo database
How the Marketo integration works
- When you’re ready to distribute a survey from Qualtrics, just select your Marketo group list from within the Qualtrics XM Platform
- Qualtrics will automatically generate personal survey links, identifiable to each member of your list, and automatically send them back to Marketo
- Distribute your survey right from the Marketo platform
Features & Benefits
- Save time and exporting by sending surveys to your Marketo contact lists directly from Qualtrics
- Personalize your surveys and feedback by generating unique links for each member of your Marketo list
- Improve the performance of campaigns
- Eliminate survey overload with your customers by distributing all your surveys through Marketo
Required License: Core XM 3+, Customer Experience 1+ or Employee Experience 1+
The integration is an add-on feature not included in the standard Qualtrics license. If you’re an existing Qualtrics customer, contact your Account Executive. If you do not know your Account Executive, please request a demo above.
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.