The world’s best brands trust Qualtrics
to power their employee experience programs
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT LISTENING
experience with our
Create and deliver an engagement strategy that adapts to the needs of your people, workplace, and market. With Qualtrics, you can understand the end-to-end employee experience and capture continuous feedback on emerging topics at scale.
- A complete view – Measure beyond engagement to understand metrics such as well-being and inclusion
- Future-proof program – Our pre-built, flexible approach helps you build a program fast—and adapt as needed
- Reduce survey fatigue – Flexible distributions and automated reminders to connect with your people the right way
- Know where you stand – Full engagement library (300+ items) comes standard and is equipped with robust benchmarks
- Decrease admin time – Automate and streamline people data reliability with built-in connectors for any HRIS
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT ANALYTICS
Deepen understanding by focusing on the most impactful insights
Through advanced analytics, Qualtrics automatically uncovers the
most acute experience gaps so you can focus on driving impact. Plus, with feedback mapped to your organizational hierarchy, leaders and managers get access to personalized,
easy-to-understand insights that are actionable
- Real-time analysis – Automatically uncover employee groups with statistically proven experience gaps
- Meaningful qualitative feedback – Advanced AI and NLP deeply understands employee sentiment of open-text comments
- Tailored insights – Role-based dashboards help senior executives, people analytics, and managers know exactly where to focus
- Confident decisions – Connected datasets across the employee journey offers predictive insights and impactful improvements
- Maintain trust – Granular governance
controls uphold employee data confidentiality
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT ACTION PLANNING
Scale results by empowering everyone
to drive change
Qualtrics’ comprehensive action tools— including, configurable action planning guidance, idea crowdsourcing boards, and reporting—have everything you need to make the process of taking action on employee feedback successful at scale.
- Democratize action – Purpose-built workspaces empower executives to the frontline with actionable insights
- Streamline results – Automatically deliver action plans based on organizational hierarchies
- Helpful guidance – Use our IO-based best practice content, or bring your own, to accelerate improvement
- Hear every voice – Crowdsource ideas
for improvement from employees to
- Close the loop – Action plan reporting makes progress tracking easy and shares accountability with HR
See how our
Help managers build stronger teams
Qualtrics Manager Assist™ ensures people leaders can easily identify what’s working well and guides them on where — and how — to take
immediate action to keep teams engaged, healthy,
Featuring an all-in-one workspace with personalized team engagement results, narrative-based insights that automatically surface EX drivers, and built-in idea boards to crowdsource team suggestions for improvement, you can equip your managers with the tools they need to drive meaningful and employee-centric change.
GET STARTED QUICKLY
Employee engagement expertise out of the box
Launch a world-class employee engagement program in no time, with Certified XM Solutions – pre-packaged expert content including surveys, workflow, automation and action planning built directly into the platform.
Employee Engagement Software FAQs
Employee engagement software helps HR teams and people leaders to gauge how employees feel in real time. Most platforms have the ability to conduct comprehensive employee engagement surveys, analyze the results and provide detailed action plans and recommendations. You can also track employee feedback to help structure performance reviews and wider evaluations.
Sophisticated solutions go a step further and integrate predictive intelligence and machine learning to uncover insights from employee feedback and sentiment, surfacing key topics and trends for you to tackle. As well as this, they’ll come with preconfigured dashboards, allowing teams to filter and personalize engagement data for specific managers and/or teams.