Develop your employees’ skills with optimised training courses that deliver tangible results in performance and development across the organisation.
- Understand training effectiveness and how your courses impact your organisation’s most important KPIs
- Improve learning outcomes with post-training assessments and track transfer of training over time
- Drive performance improvements by linking training and employee performance data
Real time, automated training assessment insights
Improvements at every stage of the lifecycle
Understand how your training programs affect everything from staff development to ramp time, engagement and attrition. With training surveys on the same platform as your other employee feedback, you’ll be able to connect the dots to see how your training programs impact every stage in the employee lifecycle.
Intelligent analysis. Automated.
Spot patterns in your data and automatically identify the improvements to your onboarding program that will have the biggest impact. With Qualtrics iQ – our predictive intelligence engine – you get advanced statistical, predictive, and text analysis – without lifting a finger.
- Text Analytics – Make sense of tens of thousands of open text comments with natural language processing and artificial intelligence that spots trends easily.
- Statistical Analysis – Understand complex relationships between multiple variables in a single click. Stats iQ automatically chooses the right tests and presents the results in a way anyone on your team can understand.
What are employee training feedback surveys?Learn the basics of employee experience
Training surveys and development evaluations help organisations measure the effectiveness of their training and development programs and determine what changes can be made to improve them.
Whether you’re looking to assess the success of a sales training, an online course or any teaching or development course, training feedback surveys can help you measure participant reactions to improve training content and curriculum while increasing participant learning and reducing costs.