Focus on what matters, without all the noise
With our advanced analytics solutions, double click on what matters most to your people and start making data-driven decisions that accelerate your employee experience and deliver business impact.
- Combine EX data with CX data in moments to quickly identify which employee experience drivers maximise customer success
- Listen to employees and candidates at scale — across any channel — to surface hidden insights that help you close gaps and build better employee experiences
- See how you stack up against the competition with the largest database of XM benchmarks on the planet — or easily build your own — to start measuring performance
Deliver business impact without the guesswork
Unlock the true potential of your business by connecting employee experience metrics, such as engagement and satisfaction, to customer and bottom-line outcomes.
- Clearly identify which employee KPIs, such as attrition, well-being and manager effectiveness, affect customer success the most to take precise actions that have the greatest business impact
- Use advanced, in-product analytics, powerful automation, and comprehensive data visualisation to instantly see the connections between your EX and CX programs
- Empower your people teams to take immediate action with guided insights that highlight — in seconds — which lever to pull on the people side to drive business results
Seven principles for successful and
ethical employee listening
From governance and data usage to transparency and building trust, learn the seven underlying principles for the ethical use of AI-powered employee listening tools, and ensure your programs are not only successful, but people first.
Real time employee experience insights
Discover and act on employee experience gaps before they escalate
From Slack to traditional surveys, Glassdoor to IT tickets, get holistic, organisation-wide insights from any channel where employees share feedback. Then, identify where to take action to address employee experience issues before they escalate — all while protecting employee data privacy.
- Advanced AI and natural language processing quickly discover hidden trends, patterns and topics so you can gain a deeper understanding of how your employees and candidates really feel
- Analyse emotion, sentiment, intent, effort and reactions in real time to get early warning signs of attrition, uncover potential productivity blockers, and even hire the best talent
- Convert critical insights into targeted actions to quickly adapt your employee or candidate experience program for maximum impact on your business
Get started connecting customer and employee experience with Qualtrics today
More about people analytics
This is by no means an exhaustive list — and many organisations typically prescribe their key experience metrics prior to using people analytics software to see how they’re performing overall.
Overall, the goal of people analytics is to help close gaps, surface areas for improvement, and create better experiences — for employees and candidates alike. After all, good employee experiences translate to great customer outcomes and business success.
People analytics and HR analytics are closely related but have distinct focuses. People analytics emphasises a broader perspective, analysing data on employee behavior, performance, and interactions to gain insights into overall workforce dynamics and make strategic decisions. HR analytics, on the other hand, specifically focuses on HR-related data, such as recruitment, retention, training, and compensation, to optimise HR processes and policies. While people analytics looks at the bigger picture of the entire organisation, HR analytics hones in on HR-specific metrics to enhance HR operations and improve employee management.