Qualtrics acquires SurveyVitals, continuing its mission of transforming patient experiences.Learn more
SurveyVitals, a Qualtrics Company, LLC
Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems
The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Provider and Systems (CAHPS®) program is a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services led initiative that aims to provide more information to consumers to help shape their healthcare decisions. Many CAHPS surveys have become mandatory with the transition to value-based care and new payment models.
SurveyVitals is a CMS-approved vendor and approved to administer the following CAHPS surveys.
- CAHPS for MIPS
- Home Health Care CAHPS (HHCAHPS)
- Hospice CAHPS
- Hospital CAHPS (HCAHPS)
- In-Center Hemodialysis CAHPS (ICH CAHPS)
- Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan CAHPS (MA & PDP CAHPS)
- Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery CAHPS (OAS CAHPS)
- Primary Care First (PCF) Patient Experience of Care Survey (PEC Survey)