180° from any other 360° assessment tool.
Qualtrics 360™ works like a 360° assessment tool should, but few others can. It lets you configure your content, streamline your feedback and centralize your entire evaluation process.
It's not a theoretical evaluation. It's a practical one.
- Choose from 57 question types
- Include rich text, images and video
- Use skip logic, display logic and randomization
- Create fully customizable, branded reports
- Add, resize and re-position every report element
- Assign conditional logic to report items
- Perform longitudinal analysis
- Define custom nomination requirements
- Allow subjects or managers to nominate evaluators
- Enable managers to review/approve reports
Adding subjects and evaluators
- Upload subjects and evaluators with a simple CSV file
- Choose from existing relationships or define your own
- Include additional meta data
- Define custom scoring categories
- Auto-score with a single click
- Update scoring categories at any time
Sending invites and reminders
- Create personalized 360 invitation emails
- Send automated evaluation reminders
- Preview how messages look to recipients
- Purchase professionally built 360s
- Launch evaluations quickly and efficiently
- Access 360s from Stanford, Wharton and more
- Collect data from managers, peers and direct reports
- Compare data over time to measure improvement
- Develop behaviors critical to your organization
- Allow all team members to evaluate each other
- Distribute individual reports to each team member automatically
- Set up a round-robin format or manually define evaluators
- Assess personality, learning style and leadership
- Generate an individual report automatically
- Compare individual responses to the entire group
What's a 360?
A 360 degree assessment enables individuals to collect performance feedback from themselves and from those who work around them—such as managers, peers, direct reports, team-members, professors, or even clients. The results are then rolled into personalized reports that enable participants to see where they excel, and where they have room for improvement.
Managers can use 360 data to assess and develop individual talent, as well as benchmark and compare performance across an entire organization.
- QUESTIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Subjects and evaluators
- Define workflows
- Brand your reports
- Invites and reminders
A 360° assessment tool that does what you want it to—imagine that.
Now you can configure everything to meet your values. Aggregate all your data and track progress over time. Qualtrics gives you 0 degrees of separation between what you want and what you get.
57 question types enable you to design evaluations any way you'd like. From basic matrix tables to interactive sliding scales, you're free to ask what you want, how you want.
Create categories of questions that measure exactly what your organization values. Whether it's leadership, managerial courage, or attention to detail, you're free to define your own competencies.
Subjects and Evaluators
Upload subjects and evaluators with a simple CSV file. Enjoy the ability to define your own custom relationships instead of relying on a pre-defined list.
Our intuitive workflow checklist makes it easy to design your 360 review. Define everything from custom nomination requirements to self-evaluation criteria with the simple click of a button.
Brand Your Reports
Create reports that are a professional reflection of your brand. Enjoy the ability to add, position and style all graphs, tables, charts, color schemes, fonts and logos.
Invites and Reminders
Distribute 360 invitations and reminders quickly and efficiently. A rich text editor enables you to personalize each message, while powerful scheduling features enable you to automate email distribution.
Manage your 360 assessments through a simple administrator dashboard. Simplify tasks like editing subjects, viewing participant progress, exporting data and configuring reports.
You should be in control of your
360° assessment tool—not the other
With Qualtrics you can easily manage and review all the 360s of your direct reports. Review and add comments. And be a better, more well- rounded manager. It all leads to 0 degrees of separation between you and your team.
Grant managers the power to approve or deny evaluation nominations. All nominations are summarized in a simple, actionable list, making the review process quick and painless.
Assign managers the responsibility of defining which individuals evaluate which participants. This feature enables management to fully control the scope of any evaluation.
Allow managers to review and approve reports before they're made available to participants. This way, managers can be sure that each report adds value to its intended recipient.
Enable managers to append comments to subject reports. This is particularly valuable in situations where a report would benefit from additional managerial context or clarification.
Finally, streamlined 360s that take
the 'work' out of evaluations.
This assessment tool puts all your 360s in one place and lets team members fill them out quickly and easily. Qualtrics equals 0 degrees of separation between the data you need and work efficiency you want.
Qualtrics 360™ makes it easy for users to complete a self evaluation. This important step paves the way for enabling participants to compare self-perception with the perceptions of others.
Choose your evaluators
If the administrator so chooses, participants may nominate their own evaluators. These evaluators can be added individually, or selected from a convenient, pre-populated organizational directory.
When nominated to evaluate others, a user will receive an email notification and a new task in their account. This task is automatically marked complete once the evaluation is submitted.
View your reports
If approved by the administrator, participants can view their reports online. All data are completely anonymous to protect both participants and their evaluators.