Closing the loop with customers who had a bad experience is as easy as:
- Ask for customer feedback via surveys, chat or other channels
- Analyze feedback responses
- Flag negative responses, using automated rules and criteria
- Create a ticket and route to the right team member via helpdesk software and chat integrations
- Close the loop with the customer
Go from feedback to resolution in no time
The right information, in the right hands
Track customer satisfaction, first call resolution, and productivity by rep and team on role-based dashboards and dig deeper into the issue through root cause and key driver analysis.
Insights, not just data
Automatically understand the steps to take to resolve customer issues effectively with key driver analysis and root cause analysis. Quickly activate your team so they can turn detractors into promoters.
- Text Analytics – Analyze customer feedback that results in ticket creation for actionable trends to reduce ticket volume
- Statistical Analysis – Understand complex relationships between multiple variables in a single click. With Qualtrics iQ you can identify the impact of metrics like response time has on satisfaction
What is closed-loop customer follow up?Learn more about closed-loop CX
When customers give feedback to your organization, closed-loop feedback and follow up is the system you use to enable frontline employees to get in touch with them and resolve problems. It typically involves two main parts – Case management and action planning tool.
Through case management, organizations can set the conditions that trigger an alert that a customer needs to be contacted. For example, you may decide to follow up with anyone who rates your company below 6 on an NPS question. That ticket is then routed through a case management system and escalated through your frontline teams to track it all the way through to resolution. Action planning tools allow you to collaborate with team members to address systemic issues in customer experience.