Get communities back to business.
The Qualtrics Back To Business for Communities solution helps you understand the current state of public health risk in your community and take a fact-based approach to managing when and how you open your restrictions. We’ve identified the five most critical steps for public health risk assessment and management.
Encourage 100% of
your communities to take
the risk assessment
If test is positive,
opt-in contact tracing
States and communities
We have done several COVID19 projects, but this is by far the largest and most sophisticated effort. It has increased our capacity to monitor very large numbers of cases and contacts, and continue to do the best public health to contain the spread of the virus.
Marcia Mansaray / Deputy Director, Ottawa County Public Health
State of Michigan
Qualtrics allowed for easily accessible, real-time data regarding staffing allocation to various response needs across divisions.
Steve Holloway / Branch Chief, Health Access Branch, CDPHE
State of Colorado
Our Qualtrics CX and EX solutions are the only way we can systematically reach out to all our staff and residents and know how they are doing. It’s allowed us to remain agile and make adjustments to our response and get real-time feedback.
Matt Broffman / Director of Innovation
City of Orlando
The Qualtrics solution not only served as a technology backbone to get our residents tested and prioritize public health, but also allowed us to start a new testing program for Fishers' businesses to help restart the economy
Mayor Scott Fadness
information and insights
- Use data to inform decisions, including coordination of resources
- Track COVID-19 statewide with real-time dashboards and daily monitoring of symptomatic individuals
- Analyze data by demographic characteristics to gather insights and support at-risk communities
- Prioritize individuals who need immediate medical attention and/or COVID-19 testing
- Take action to keep your community secure with opt-in contact tracing that works
Secure, trusted platform with proven
scale for public sector needs
- The Qualtrics XM Platform is ISO 27001 and FedRamp compliant. It is also HITRUST certified, which means its technology platform provides customers the tools they need to manage HIPAA compliance
- Secure, unified data collection for aggregation and analysis by federal, state and local government and health departments
- Automated individual result reporting to state & federal health information systems
- Trusted choice of more than 80 federal agencies and 300 state and local governments for sensitive public sector needs
Integrates all your
existing platforms and
- Streamline coordination between departments and help increase the capacity and efficiency of COVID-19 responses
- Work with public and private health providers to offer test appointment scheduling at eligible testing locations in an integrated tool
- Leverage hundreds of pre-built integrations to get running within days
- Streamline communications/alerts to community members through a single platform
Learn more about
Back to Business
At Qualtrics, we’ve witnessed first-hand the power of state and local government in leading the response to COVID-19. Since mid-March, Qualtrics COVID-19 solutions have been used to help leaders understand the impact of this pandemic in more than 100 cities and counties, across all 50 states in the United States, in 90 countries worldwide, and on 6 continents.
Based on the best practices from our work, we have created a special set of services to help you listen to citizens, take a fact-based approach to risk-assessment, and execute the right actions to save lives.
How governments can stay connected to citizens during a public health crisis
During times of uncertainty, citizens look to their government for leadership. The evolving situation...
How to protect the health and safety of your on-site and frontline employees
As things change rapidly with the COVID-19 crisis, the importance of keeping employees safe and healthy ...
Tools for governments to navigate COVID-19
State and local governments are facing unprecedented challenges in combating COVID-19. In addition to...
How to Drive Government Innovation through IT
IT departments play a crucial role in government innovation. While these departments in the past have...
Qualtrics Launches its COVID-19 Assessment for the State of Nebraska
The online assessment provides the ability to screen residents based on risk, prioritize who needs to be...