CUSTOMER ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
Make data-driven business decisions with powerful, predictive customer analyticsRequest Demo
- Track progress against key customer experience and operational targets
- Understand customer behaviour, identify friction points and prioritise the key drivers of satisfaction
- Coach teams with data and real-time metrics
- Predict customer behaviour and drive customer loyalty
Stop reacting. Start predicting
Customer analytics that impact the bottom line
View your operational data side-by-side with customer data to build a complete view of your business and demonstrate the ROI of your customer experience improvements.
Integrations from Qualtrics partners take your experience management to the next level with out-of-the-box integrations with Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, Slack and Adobe Analytics plus APIs to build out custom integrations and automation into the systems you’re already using.
When you succeed, we succeed
Rest assured you’re in safe hands with end-to-end expertise and capability-building services from our organisation of over 260 experts including Ph.D.-level program methodologists, industry experts, client engineers and implementation specialists.
- Get immediate assistance 24/7 with on-call product experts
- Deploy sophisticated custom solutions with our client engineering team
- Launch with confidence with Ph.D.-level industry and subject matter expertise on hand
Expert-designed programs. Straight out of the box.
Get up and running with a best-in-class digital CX program on the most powerful CX platform in no time. Certified XM Solutions, customised for your industry, deliver prescriptive CX programs, with expert content, workflow, and automation built directly into the Qualtrics platform. From relational and transactional to full journey customer experience programs, understanding and optimising your customers’ experience has never been easier.
What is customer analytics?Watch Webinar: How to use customer analytics to reduce sales friction
Customer analytics is the study of customer behaviour, such as buying habits and experience data, that yields insights to help make key business decisions. Customer analytics involves techniques such as predictive modelling, data visualisation, information management and segmentation. Insights from customer analytics can inform marketing, pricing, promotion, customer experience management, and loyalty program initiatives.