Driving breakthrough customer experiences in Automotive
After years of disruption, it's time to shift the focus to understand and delight the new age automotive shopper. Customer needs and behaviours have changed forever.
Join Jason Bradshaw, Chief Experience & Innovation Officer at CarExpert, former Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Volkswagen Group Australia and Qualtrics, the leaders in Experience Management, for an insightful and engaging fireside chat, as we explore how the industry is taking action to design and improve experiences across the auto value-chain.
Through a collection of engaging, real-life examples, and drawing on new research from Qualtrics, you’ll learn:
- COVID-19’s impact on the automotive industry and probable long-lasting effects
- The latest trends and behaviours driving customer and employee expectations in the automotive industry from COVID-19 impacts
- How brands are managing supply constraints with new vehicles
- How to quickly and effectively adjust listening programs for modern business environments
- Tangible ways to improve the experiences delivered by placing insights at the core of services and product innovation
- Practical next steps to take to preserve business continuity and setting up your organisation for success
Chief Experience & Innovation Officer at CarExpert
Managing Director Asia Pacific and Japan at Qualtrics
Customer Experience (CX) Solution Strategy (APJ) at Qualtrics