The Working from Home Experience
For the first time ever, working from home policies and programs are under a sustained period of pressure as businesses look to maintain employee wellbeing and productivity during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
During times of change, it’s critical people leaders and IT managers are able to listen and act on employee feedback, understand and measure the employee experience as it enters the home, and identify what - if any - changes need to be made.
It’s unchartered territory. But equipped with the right insights businesses can design and deliver an employee experience maintaining business as usual during this period of uncertainty.
What you will learn from this webinar:
In this webinar with Steve, Sally and Ben, you will learn:
- How to measure and understand employee experience outside of traditional workplace surroundings
- Steps to quickly identify the performance of remote working programs in real-time, and how to take meaningful action
- To understand how your current workplace experience impacts business performance
- What employee insights you need to uncover to ensure a great working from home experience
- The questions to ask employees during periods of change and uncertainty
This is the first webinar in a 3-part series designed to equip HR leaders and IT teams with insights to maintain employee wellbeing and business continuity during periods of change.
Register today to hear how leading brands across the globe are responding to the issue, and how to measure and drive change in this new age of work.
If you are a Australia HR Institute member, all webinar attendees will be eligible to self record 1 CPD point.
Thank you for registering for the webinar!
Head of EX Strategy & Solutions, APJ
Senior Manager, EX Solution Strategy
Sr. Principal, XM Institute