DESIGN THE FUTURE OF WORK
3 ways IT and HR can work together to design the future of work
The pandemic completely disrupted the workplace as we know it.
Everything about work and the day-to-day operations of business have changed: how employees are onboarded; how individuals and teams collaborate; the future of the physical office; and so much more.
We’ve learn that:
- 93% of CIOs are confident that technology experiences they provide drive positive employee engagement or performance.
- 95% of CIOs said the IT experience was either somewhat a priority or a high priority for their organisation
- 44% said their IT organisation was extremely prepared to support employee needs as a result of the pandemic.
Taking the above into consideration, whilst seeing companies everywhere announce hybrid work and remote-first environments, it’s critical for IT and HR teams to work together and holistically empower employees to be successful and satisfied.
In this ebook you’ll learn…
- The roles of HR & IT teams in driving recruitment and retention
- How HR & IT can work together to close employee experience gaps
- How HR & IT teams can drive business outcomes like employee resilience & productivity to both the top and bottom line