2023: the year business needs to be more human
Thursday 23 February 2023 // 9am - 1pm // Nobis Hotel, Stockholm
Experience Management Trends
At this event you’ll:
- Get an exclusive look at our 2023 customer and employee trends , based on a global study of 60,000+ people
- Discover what consumers and employees want to see as you put together your plans for success in 2023
- Turn theory into practice with CrossXM,a new way to identify ways to drive up both customer and experience in tandem.
- Hear how leading brands are thinking about 2023 and the things their employees and consumers expect from them.
- Join our XM Institute for practical tips on increasing your empathy towards consumers and employees, even as the world changes around you and you face your own challenges as a business leader.
9.00AM – 10.00AM | REGISTRATION & NETWORKING
10.00AM – 11.00AM | INTRODUCING THE 2023 TRENDS
Discover what your consumers and employees want to see from your business in 2023, with topline findings from our global study of 60,000+ people. We’ll dig into the main trends for each side, and the main connections + conflicts we see between them.
11.00AM – 11.10AM | DEMO: CROSSXM
Turn theory into practice with CrossXM, a new way to identify ways to drive up both customer and experience in tandem.
11.10AM – 12.00PM | INTERACTIVE SESSION: CONNECTING UP CUSTOMER & EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
Explore how your organisation drives up customer and employee experience in tandem, during a lively discussion with other attendees.
12:00PM – 1.00PM | LUNCH RECEPTION
23 February, 2023
9am – 1pm CET
Nobis Hotel, Stockholm, Norrmalmstorg 2-4, 111 86 Stockholm, Sweden