Qualtrics offers many out-of-the-box extensions with other common software. Extensions allow you to integrate Qualtrics with another software, allowing you to use and action your Qualtrics insights more effectively. In addition to our provided extensions, we also offer the ability to use our API to build out custom extensions for your needs. These tools allow you to get the most out of Qualtrics while seamlessly integrating with your existing products.
The extensions we offer include:
- Salesforce: The Salesforce extension allows for the ability to send transactional surveys from Salesforce, pass information into Qualtrics, and map data back to Salesforce. Additionally, the Salesforce App allows you to send surveys and view dashboards directly in Salesforce.
- Tableau: The Tableau extension allows you to take your Qualtrics data and build powerful visualizations to get the most out of your results.
- Marketo: The Marketo extension allows you to create unique links in Qualtrics and store them in lead fields in Marketo for distributing to email campaigns.
- Slack: The Slack extension allows you to send surveys directly in Slack, or send messages to Slack when survey responses are completed.
- Adobe Analytics: The Adobe Analytics extension allows you to pass data from a Qualtrics survey to Adobe Analytics and to have named variables for use in Website Feedback (e.g., Page Name instead of Custom eVar).
- Zendesk: The Zendesk extension allows you to create and update Zendesk tickets, profiles, and records based on responses collected with Qualtrics surveys.
- Freshdesk: The Freshdesk extension allows you to create and update tickets in Freshdesk based on events triggered in Qualtrics.
- Hubspot: The Hubspot extension allows you to create and update deals, contacts, tickets, and companies in Hubspot based on collected survey responses.
- ServiceNow: The ServiceNow extension allows you to create and update records in ServiceNow as well as update customer contact information provided by survey responses.
- Microsoft Dynamics: The Microsoft Dynamics extension allows you link up your account to a Qualtrics survey for both Response Mapping and Web to Lead capabilities.
- Zapier: The Zapier extension allows you to create “zaps” in Zapier to connect with thousands of other compatible applications such as Google Sheets, Facebook, Quickbook, MailChimp, and more.
- Facebook Messenger: The Facebook Messenger extensions makes it easy to trigger surveys directly from Messenger to capture feedback from visitors to your organization’s Facebook page.
- Jira: The Jira extension allows you to create and update issues based on events that occur in your Qualtrics surveys or tickets.
- Microsoft Teams: The Microsoft Teams extension allows you to send surveys to your teammates in Microsoft Teams. You can also set up tasks to receive notifications in teams based on events in Qualtrics.
- Brandwatch: The Brandwatch extension allows you to action on your Brandwatch mentions and visualize your social data in Qualtrics dashboards.
- ReviewTrackers: The ReviewTrackers extension allows you to action on social media reviews your company receives and visualize your social data in Qualtrics dashboards.
- WhatsApp: The WhatsApp extension allows you to send your Qualtrics surveys through WhatsApp, either as a survey link or a 2-way survey taking experience.
- API: The Qualtrics API allows you to automate tedious processes and also pass data back and forth between Qualtrics and external systems.
Software extensions can be difficult to troubleshoot since it can be unclear where the issue lies. The below troubleshooting steps are meant to get you started with identifying the issue, and uncovering how to fix it.
- Visit the extension’s support page. Often, we have troubleshooting tips specific to that extension. See available extensions for a list of extensions and their support pages.
- If the extension is an event or task in actions (e.g., Salesforce response mapping, Slack task, Hubspot task, etc), check Actions Reporting for any errors.
- Double check that you have all necessary Qualtrics permissions as well as any necessary permissions in the extension software.
- If you continue to run into issues, contact support. When contacting support, make sure you have error messages and timestamps handy.
“What other software do you integrate with?”
Currently, Qualtrics offers a limited set of out-of-the-box extensions as add-ons to your license. Our Professional Services team has also built custom extensions with many other software to fit customer needs. If you would like to integrate with a software not listed on this page and you are your license’s Brand Administrator, contact your Customer Success Representative or Account Executive to see if it’s possible to build a custom integration. All extensions are paid upgrades that are not included on a standard license.
While there may not be an out-of-the-box extension for a software you are looking for, the API extension may be able to help you accomplish your goals. The Qualtrics API allows you to automate tedious processes and also pass data back and forth between Qualtrics and external systems. For example, a Brand Administrator can use the Qualtrics API to automate the account creation process rather than create hundreds of accounts individually. Similarly, a user could use a third party software’s API to send Webservice requests, such as posting retrieving current weather data to appear for respondents while taking a survey. Qualtrics has various API Solution Guides that can help you determine how best to use API for your needs. You can also visit the Qualtrics XM Community to ask other Qualtrics users how they use the Qualtrics API for their own custom builds.