- Optimise your onboarding process with feedback and insights from new hires
- Prioritise actions with the biggest impact on key metrics like ramp time and productivity
- Monitor the impact of your improvements and keep them on track with built-in action planning
Core elements of effective employee onboarding platforms
Onboarding programs that impact the entire lifecycle
Start new hires off on with the right foot and track the impact of your on-boarding program across the entire employee lifecycle. With all your feedback on the Qualtrics XM Platform™, you’ll be able to see how improvements to your on-boarding program impact everything from engagement to productivity, development and attrition.
Intelligent analysis. Automated.
Spot patterns in your data and automatically identify the improvements to your onboarding program that will have the biggest impact. With iQ – our predictive intelligence engine – you get advanced statistical, predictive, and text analysis – without lifting a finger.
- Text Analytics – Make sense of tens of thousands of open text comments with natural language processing and artificial intelligence that spots trends easily.
- Statistical Analysis – Understand complex relationships between multiple variables in a single click. Stats iQ automatically chooses the right tests and presents the results in a way anyone on your team can understand.
What are Employee Onboarding Surveys?How to Run Employee Onboarding Surveys
Onboarding surveys, sometimes referred to as new hire surveys, measure the new employee experience and help leaders improve the onboarding and new hire process.
By gathering information from each new hire and tracking items such as satisfaction, manager feedback and the effectiveness of orientation processes, HR leaders and managers can maximize and optimise the investment they make in hiring and training new employees.