HR LEADER’S GUIDE
The power of purpose: how corporate social responsibility (CSR) influenced employee engagement in 2020
Once considered a box-ticking exercise, corporate social responsibility (CSR) has become a fundamental source of pride, belonging and engagement for German employees, especially during uncertain times.
We spoke to 500 employees in Germany to find out how they rate their organisation’s CSR response to COVID-19 and what they’d like to see their company invest in through 2021 and beyond.
In this report you’ll learn…
- The state of CSR in Germany
- How employees rate their company’s COVID-19 response
- The impact of CSR on engagement and attrition levels
- How involving your employees in CSR boosts retention
- The top five CSR initiatives employees would like to see