"Genius" Reactions is not working?

ana_velez_voceana_velez_voce MedellínCommunity Member, Qualtrics Partner, XMPN Member, XMPN Champion Superuser ✭✭✭✭

"Genius" Reactions is not working?

Hi!! i think i already achieve 5 genius reactions for the first genius badge. However is not showed on my profile.

Has anyone seen this same issue? or is just particular to me?

Best Answer

• LaurenKLaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator
    edited June 30 Accepted Answer

The badge should automatically be awarded to you, but it looks as though that is not the case. I will reach out to our community vendor, and will follow up here when I have more information! Stay tuned 😀

UPDATE: This has now been resolved!

Answers

• JenCXJenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Ana!

If you go to your community profile and scroll down to the bottom, you can see how many genius reactions you've received. 😉

100 genius is super hard to achieve, I think!

Jen

• ana_velez_voceana_velez_voce MedellínCommunity Member, Qualtrics Partner, XMPN Member, XMPN Champion Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 1

Hi Jen!! thanks!! i was confused. I don't have 100, but i checked for the 5 genius reactions and just 2 people have that badge which is more weird. I think maybe something is happening. That can also be impacting those that have already reached 100 genius reactions

• TomGTomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never looked at Badges before, but I think you are right. I have 249 Genius reactions and zero Genius badges instead of the 3 I should have (5, 25, and 100).

• JenCXJenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh shoot, I don't know why I thought you said 100. I must think YOU are a super-genius! 😍

• TomGTomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

@JenCX - thanks for the Genius reaction! That puts me at 250...enough for a 'virtual' badge 😉

Sign In to Comment