Inline email: Embed question in email to only capture clicks and not re-direct out of email? | XM Community
Solved

Inline email: Embed question in email to only capture clicks and not re-direct out of email?

• 11 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Q community: I'm looking for a way to use the inline email functionality to embed a question at the bottom of an email so we can capture feedback on the email without the user leaving the email.
I can use the inline email functionality to accomplish, but I only want to capture the clicks and do not want to re-direct the user/respondent outside of the email as if they were going to take a survey. I've added a 0.1 second auto-advance timer as suggested in some other posts, but it still directs a respondent outside of the email.
Is there a way to accomplish this and capture the clicks in qualtrics without re-directing a respondent outside of the email? Or is there functionality that exists elsewhere in qualtrics I could use to accomplish?
Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by TomG 12 June 2020, 00:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

I don't think it is possible.
Maybe you could replicate the email text and layout in a Qualtrics question. You could then use JS to capture the clicks in Qualtrics.

Badge +3

TomG - Thanks so much for the response. If you're saying it's not possible, I won't pursue. Thanks again.

Leave a Reply