The most cost-effective plan for an undergraduate student | XM Community
Question

The most cost-effective plan for an undergraduate student

• 27 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hey folks,
I am an undergrad researcher looking to publish one survey, and the free plan doesn't allow me to include all the questions I need to. I know that I can upgrade to the standard plan for 270 dollars, but I won't be using this platform again for a while and I was wondering if there's a more economic option for me.
Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Bill_Gao have you contacted Qualtrics Customer Support to see if they have any student-friendly options available? They may have special rates available for students.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Bill_Gao I'm not familiar with the free plan and it's restrictions. But maybe you can contact your campus IT to ask if there are survey tools available to students on your campus. Or if you want to use Qualtrics and the free plan allows, consider breaking your too long survey into multiple surveys. Look through the forum for solutions on how to carry forward a unique identifier from one survey to the next and use your analysis software (Excel, SPSS, etc.) to merge your files together, matching on that unique identifier.

Leave a Reply