How do I pipe responses from several different constant sum questions into a single question? | XM Community

How do I pipe responses from several different constant sum questions into a single question?

• 23 September 2020
  • 0 replies

I am asking respondents to allocate time to about 2,000 unique processes that are divided across several different constant sum questions in my survey. I want to then list every process where the respondent allocated time greater than 0 across the different constant sum questions into a single multiple choice type question at the end of the survey. Basically I am trying to pipe respondent choices from several different questions into a single question. I know that I can list every process name in the question and use display logic to only display the processes where the person entered a number >0, but because there are around 2,000 unique processes in the survey, I don't want to have to set display logic for that many items! Also, the carry-forward feature doesn't seem to allow for aggregating choices across multiple questions into a single question. Does anyone know a way to accomplish this more efficiently, or am I out of luck?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply