Sending exit survey results of an associate to the right HRBP | XM Community
Question

Sending exit survey results of an associate to the right HRBP

• 25 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello, we are building an exit survey that we want to send to each of our leavers. We want that the results of each survey goes to the respective HRBP email inbox. At the same time we want to collect all answers in a same report on a monthly basis (to have global results). How is the best way to proceed?
So far my idea is to duplicate the same survey to each HRBP and add a "Email Trigger" with their email address. Each HRBP has its own unique survey link and send it to their associates to take the survey. Once the associate answered the survey, the results go to the HRBP mailbox. The problem is that we have 20 different unique links, and each month when I want to extract the results of all surveys (I am an HR Analyst and need all results from all associates) I would need to merge the results of all surveys which is extremely time consuming. Can I do this automatically? Is it the best way to handle this case (honestly I don't think so)? How would you do this? Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi RaphG ,
I don't think Qualtrics has an automated process that would allow you to merge data from 20 different surveys for monthly reporting.
The best practice would be to have a single survey, and use either a question or embedded data (if possible) to identify which HRBP each response is associated with. Then in the Actions tab, you can use that question or embedded data to set up a separate Email Action for each of the 20 HRBPs. That way all of your data will be in a single survey for your monthly reporting, but your HRBPs will get their individual reports.

Leave a Reply