Imports, Start/End Date, Recorded Date | XM Community
Solved

Imports, Start/End Date, Recorded Date

• 19 August 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11
When I do an import it will never let me import Start/End Date and Recorded Date. I have to Ignore the Column to get the import to work. Does anybody have a fix for this or is that a mandatory setting?
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 20 August 2018, 03:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Whenever you import data in legacy always download example csv file.these few system variables like responseid, date variables are always there you can't delete these and import.

Download example csv in legacy and fill your data and than upload.
Userlevel 3
Badge +11
Thank you sir!
What is difference between "end date" and "recorded date"? I understand that "end date" is the date when respondent submitted the survey, while "recorded date" is from system. I'm wonder why some end date is difference from recorded date by 7 days. Please help.
Badge +1
Hi @Tick,

Here is link to know more about the data set.

Recorded date = This column indicates when a survey was recorded in Qualtrics. For users taking surveys online, this date and time will be very similar to End Date. However, for responses that are imported, or uploaded from the Offline App, Recorded Date will often differ from End Date, reflecting when you manually uploaded the results, not when the survey taker finished.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
> @Bhushan said:
> Hi @Tick,
>
> Here is link to know more about the data set.
>
> Recorded date = This column indicates when a survey was recorded in Qualtrics. For users taking surveys online, this date and time will be very similar to End Date. However, for responses that are imported, or uploaded from the Offline App, Recorded Date will often differ from End Date, reflecting when you manually uploaded the results, not when the survey taker finished.

In addition to this, if you have incomplete responses set to record after a set time instead of delete, the recorded date will be the date they switched over to recorded responses from incomplete responses.
Hi @Bhushan,

Thank you for your explanation, it's very useful.

Thanks again.
Hi @JenCX

Thank you so much.

Leave a Reply