Ending questionnaire | XM Community
Solved

Ending questionnaire

I tried to customize the options for the ending but I still get the default message. I tried using the flow and also tried using options for ending but nothing works. I also published the questionnaire but still the same result.
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 23 August 2018, 21:48

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Something related to custom "end of message" setting is not working?

- You tried with "Survey option" custom end of survey message: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-options/survey-options-overview/#SurveyTermination
- As well as "End of Survey" element? : https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/end-of-survey-element/#CustomizationOptions

Is it possible to share the qsf?
I did both but it didn't work for me.
What is the qsf? and how do I get it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
It's a Qualtrics Survey File...
Here is the support page which explain "how you can export the file"
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/import-and-export-surveys/#ExportingaSurveyasaQSF
Here it is
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Thanks for the qsf file.
- I did the same thing and it worked.

- Created the "end of survey" message in my "message library"
- !
- In survey option, I selected the same message
- !
- When survey ends I got the message
- !
Userlevel 5
Badge +19
Hello @Shannen ,

The suggestion as shared by @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam is absolutely fine and it should work at your end.

Could you please check on the "Custom end of survey messages" and see if the message is rightly mapped based on what is stored in the library.

!

I guess that should solve the query.

Thanks,
Swa
I did all the steps you showed @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam
I still got this:
!
!
!
I don't know what I did wrong? I used the same browser as you did.

I did noticed something strange in my library, it shows two messages but I can only see one of them.
!
Maybe this is part of my problem?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hope you did the same change for "End of Survey" element through "Customize" option.

If it still not working then it will be better to contact Qualtrics support team to debug this unusual issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
@Shannen you may also want to check with your brand administrator to make sure there isn't some setting in the theme you are using that will not allow a custom end of survey message.
I had the same problem: Solution was that the language of the custom message (you can check this in your message library) needs to be the same as the one selected in survey options (not applying to the actual written text but the categorisation of the message).

It can happen if you have a different language for the study as compared to the language of your user interface (in my case the study is in German, while I use the user interface in English. Therefore, new custom message that are created are marked as English instead of German). Seems like a flaw in the system.

Leave a Reply