Salesforce Response mapping generating 405 error intermittently

CainCain Community Member Qubie ✭

Salesforce Response mapping generating 405 error intermittently

Howdy

We have a survey which is mapping back to the Contact object in Salesforce, it works most of the time but occasionally we get the following debug email and nothing gets updated back on Contact:
StatusCodeError: 405 - [{"errorCode":"METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED","message":"HTTP Method 'PATCH' not allowed. Allowed are HEAD,GET,POST"}]

Any ideas??

Sorry if this in the wrong category.

Regards Cain

Best Answer

  • LaurenKLaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator
    Accepted Answer

    Hey @Cain! If you have not yet already, feel free to reach out to our Support Team and ask for an Integrations specialist so they can further troubleshoot this with you!

Answers

  • Mohammedali_Rajapakar_UgamMohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam Mumbai - IndiaUnconfirmed, Qualtrics Partner Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

    Is it possible to share the response mapping window screen-shot? it will help to look into it further

    Also, are you performing the response mapping through "Action" tab or "Tools"?

  • rebecca_reedrebecca_reed Texas, USACommunity Member Qubie ✭

    @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam @LaurenK

    Hi, was this ever resolved? I am having the same problem almost constantly.

  • KevinMcNamaraKevinMcNamara Lakewood, COCommunity Member Qubie ✭

    I am having the same problem with all Salesforce updates on recently modified actions. I submitted a ticket with Qualtrics. I will update here if I learn anything.

  • LaurenKLaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator

    Hi @rebecca_reed - if you have not yet already, you'll want to follow what @KevinMcNamara did here and submit a ticket with our Support team, as they are best equipped to help troubleshoot and look into this for you!

  • KevinMcNamaraKevinMcNamara Lakewood, COCommunity Member Qubie ✭

    @rebecca_reed I ended up figuring out my mistake. I had changed my task conditions slightly but it was "any" instead of "all" true. This made it fire on records that were missing the "Id" column to match on. Without an Id you can do an insert but not an update. My own silly mistake. Hope that helps some.

Sign In to Comment