Font size in chart legends. | XM Community
Solved

Font size in chart legends.

• 29 August 2018
  • 3 replies

In a custom report of the survey data, is there a way to control the font size in chart legends?
icon

Best answer by VirginiaM 29 August 2018, 22:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +45
@DSGrim Yes, this is possible! If you're in the custom report screen, click on "Styles" in the top right and the Legend Text is one of the options to format. Just make sure you've selected the visualization you want to format so it applies to the correct one!
This worked on the bar charts, but not on the stacked chart. However, I found that if I changed the stacked chart to a bar chart, then changed the legend text size, and then switched back to a stacked chart, the legend text size increased. In all cases, the size change only occurred after I made the font size a size too large, then went back to the size I actually wanted.
@VirginiaM
Thanks for you help!
This worked on the bar charts, but not on the stacked chart. However, I found that if I changed the stacked chart to a bar chart, then changed the legend text size, and then switched back to a stacked chart, the legend text size change held. (In all cases, the size change only occurred after I made the font size a size too large, then went back to the size I actually wanted.)

Leave a Reply