How to show the correct answer for each multiple choice question immediately after the user answered | XM Community
Solved

How to show the correct answer for each multiple choice question immediately after the user answered

• 11 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I read about scoring but I'm still not sure whether it can be used to show for each question answered - the correct choice. In addition, I want to provide the user with a link in case he was wrong.
If I use scoring for this purpose - how should I do it? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by NiC 11 September 2018, 06:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
hey @yinbar

You can show after every question the correct answer with scoring
!
in Scoring Options > check the after each question option.
As for providing users with a link in case the answer is wrong you can use the display logic to check if they have answered a question incorrectly and display in case of correct option and show a descriptive text with the link (incase of wrong answer)
Here is more info on how to set up Display logic : Display logic
Hope this Helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Thanks @NiC_Ugam !
Is there any way to integrate the display logic in the same page where the correct/incorrect responses are displayed?
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
hi @yinbar
you can use in page display logic !
but then it will show the link as soon as the option is selected before the next button is pressed
so the respondents after a few questions might know that only the wrong answer shows the link, which may prove counter productive if you are trying to test the respondents

Leave a Reply