Can I regenerate an anonymous link? | XM Community
Solved

Can I regenerate an anonymous link?

• 18 September 2018
  • 5 replies

After editing my final version of my survey, I was planning to send out invitation e-mails to several seperate organisations hoping that they will forward my survey to their members. I was planning on using my own e-mail system and therefore I chose to use the anonymous link option.
However, I keep on getting the following error: "This survey can only be taken by invitation."
After adjusting my survey options as shown in the Qualtrics support section on this message (as shown here), I keep on getting this error. Could someone shine his/hers light on this annoying issue?µ
!
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 18 September 2018, 15:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Please publish survey and than use the anonymous link. It may solve problem

Hi PeeyushBansal,
I also have the same issue but I'm not ready to publish the survey until I check that it looks and feels good. How do I get this survey link working without publishing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

anty , We cannot get the link without publishing it. Also, feel free to publish it as you can re publish it any time, after doing your changes.

oh ok, thats good to know. I'll try that.
thanks for getting back to me.
Just a note, it did give me a link that I emailed to myself but obviously it doesnt actually work - why would it give me a link though?

HI, thanks for your help, I published and the link worked.
Any hints about changing automatic choices when I have test responses recorded? wondering if I just delete the responses?

Leave a Reply