Has anyone successfully used a proxy login to allow content to be available on your website | XM Community
Solved

Has anyone successfully used a proxy login to allow content to be available on your website

• 4 October 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
I know of a couple school districts who have successfully been able to display Vocalize dashboards via their school websites. They have created a generic view-only login and used code with a proxy-login to connect website visitors without requiring those visitors to log in. That code has been shared with me, but with both our website provider and a google-sites website, I am running into problems with the login screen showing in the iframe rather than the login connecting to Qualtrics. Since Qualtrics does not support this feature, they are unable to assist me in troubleshooting this problem. Any help would be appreciated - as I am very much a novice when it comes to web coding.
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 3 December 2018, 23:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @MichelleM! Do you mind posting the iframe code you are using to implement this? It may be useful to our community members to begin troubleshooting!
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Here is the iframe code. This is code I have modified that was given to me by Ron B in Wenatchee School district (want to give proper credit).
`<BODY onLoad="login()">
<form NAME="form1" target="iframe1" id=form1 method="POST" >
<input type=hidden name="username" value="dashboardviewer@muskegonorway.org">
<input type=hidden name="password" value="Qualtrics2018">
<input name="redirect" type="hidden" value="/vocalize#/dashboard/5afaebe3e0547e000f96a9cd?pageId=Page_9d1a2bfe-db38-4ad9-a77d-0bb29b846ef"/>
<input name="prefix" type="hidden" value="proxy"/>
<iframe name="iframe1" height="1500" width="100%"></iframe>
</form>
</body>`
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @MichelleM! Oops - it looks like your iframe code didn't post! Be sure to select the code format found within the editing toolbar (screenshot attached) to post your code! 🙂 !
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Sorry about that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @MichelleM! In your specific case, we would recommend reaching out to the individual you received the code from, as they may be able to provide the additional development work needed to fit your specific site's needs!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi MichelleM ,
Did you ever succeed in making the dashboard in an iframe work? It's an interesting case!
Kr
Joyca

Leave a Reply