Questions in block not visible for editting | XM Community
Solved

Questions in block not visible for editting

• 12 October 2018
  • 6 replies

The questions in my block have gone missing. When I expand the block, the first three 3 questions are shown and able to be edited. When I collapse the block, it shows that there are 11 questions in the block. When I preview the survey, all 11 questions are previewed in that block.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on here, and how I can get these other questions viewable to be edited?
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 15 October 2018, 23:53

View original

6 replies

@jvallino this happens to me occasionally and I find refreshing my account tends to set things right. If you click on the little person icon in the top right of the Qualtrics interface it will give you the option to refresh.
Refreshing my account did not fix it for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Search remaining questions via search and replace and check if you can see them. Try to logout and login again and also check your survey flow.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @jvallino! This sounds like a question that would best be handled by our Support Team. Feel free to reach out to them so they can further troubleshoot this with you!
Badge +1
This is now happening to me, refreshed, logged in and out, etc. to no avail. What ended up helping you jvallino?
I am experiencing the same problem today. I managed to see the questions within a Block by clicking on the Block options on the corner of the Block and selecting "collapse questions". This gives a list of the questions and allows you to edit by clicking one question at a time. However, it seems like a temporary solution. As once you log out and log back in, you have to repeat the same.

Leave a Reply