How to enable automatic scrolling to the end when going back to an unanswered question? | XM Community
Solved

How to enable automatic scrolling to the end when going back to an unanswered question?

• 18 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi all!
I am using the automatic scrolling once the respondent selects an option for a multiple choice question. However, when the person leaves an unanswered question and goes back afterwards to only reply this one, the page does not scroll automatically back to the end.
Is there a way to solve this problem?
icon

Best answer by SamS 11 February 2019, 23:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Is there logic involved in your questions? If so, the back button does not work prooerly.
Thanks, Pat!

Yes, there is logic involved in nearly every question. All questions are displayed on only one page, so the back button is only used by the end of the survey.
What I want is that the survey auto-advances straight to the end when the respondent goes back only to a notified unanswered question.
Badge +4
Hi @ElisaPennings! This sounds like a great request! Although we do not currently offer this functionality. If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

Leave a Reply