Adding a page before the survey questions and adding sub-questions | XM Community
Solved

Adding a page before the survey questions and adding sub-questions

• 22 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
Hi, I am very new to Qualtrics survey platform. I'd like to add a consent form page before the survey questions and a debriefing page after, before the participants leave the survey. I cannot find a how to manual anywhere.

I also would like to have sub-sub questions, so for one question, I would like to be able to ask more questions based on their answers before going to the next question (if you chose (a), then when was...., and it was on xxx date, then what was...). I can insert a group, but I cannot insert another group under a group.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mitra
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 22 January 2019, 21:02

View original

1 reply

Hello @Mitra ,

*I'd like to add a consent form page before the survey questions and a debriefing page after, before the participants leave the survey. I cannot find a how to manual anywhere - Refer this

*I also would like to have sub-sub questions, so for one question, I would like to be able to ask more questions based on their answers before going to the next question (if you chose (a), then when was...., and it was on xxx date, then what was...). I can insert a group, but I cannot insert another group under a group. - Refer Display Logic

Leave a Reply