Issue about exporting PDF - unreadable PDF | XM Community
Solved

Issue about exporting PDF - unreadable PDF

• 11 February 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
Hi,

I recently discovered that my PDF reader has not been able to read the survey responses that I have exported from Qualtrics (see screenshot attached). I have attempted to download the survey in both the Mac and Windows operating system - the issue persisted. I have also attempted to download the survey using Google Chrome and Safari - again, the issue persisted. I am at loss as to how I can resolve this issue as I have been able to successfully export my survey responses without any issues.

Any advice will be very much appreciated! Thank you!
icon

Best answer by Shruthi_Unnikrishnan_Ugam 13 February 2019, 17:54

View original

5 replies

Badge +2
!
Badge
Hi Estha,

The error shows that you don't have the font required to read the file. Try downloading the font family and installing it to read the document.
Badge +1
Experiencing this same issue. Recommendations of a safe site to download from? Any idea why this problem has just appeared? As indicated in the previous comment, I have not had the download issue previously...My Adobe and browser are both up to date. Thank you.
Badge +1
> @Estha said:
> !
>

You might try changing the Skin in Dynamic Themes....under Survey.....Look & Feel.....that fixed our issue with the unreadable pdf.
Hi, I have a problem with the exportation of the PDF of the questionnaires. Even if the participants answers in french, the PDF is in English and the questions don't fit the answers.

Do you know how can I fix that? Thank you!

Leave a Reply