Image size in heat map | XM Community
Question

Image size in heat map

• 7 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Hi, I have a large image, 1900x600 that I want to put into a heat map. When I preview the survey, the image is shrunk to fit the question container. I want the image to be kept the same size and just have a scroll bar appear. This is a perceptual experiment and I do not want the image arbitrarily shrunk. I really do want people to have to scroll along to find something and click on it. Is there any way to do this within the heat map question? It seems a little silly that I should have to redo the heat map question in the API just to enforce the canvas size I need.
thanks much.

3 replies

Badge +1
Followup note: If the image is 600x1900, it seems to be okay, not reduced. I might be able to rotate everything. But if there is a solution for a horizontal image that is too wide for the image container, let me know. thanks
I see that an answer has not been posted to this question yet. I would also like an answer to this, if at all possible.
Badge +1

Go into you Survey Look and Feel area.
Go to Style
Add this CSS:
---------
.Skin .SkinInner {
  width: 85%;
  max-width: 85%;
}
---------
Adjust the % to fit what you need. The good thing is that all your defined Sections will not be affected.

Leave a Reply