Sending Individual Responses automatically on completion of each individual survey response. | XM Community

Sending Individual Responses automatically on completion of each individual survey response.

• 18 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
I have posted the question below as I need someone to help me convert individual responses in the Survey Platform into individualised reports. The reports within Qualtrics cannot be "sent" as a pdf upon completion- as far as I can work out- so I will need integration into some third party report writing software. I am looking a free lancer on a project by project basis.

On completion of each survey I want the responses to be exported to third party software. The Third Party software constructs reports in the form of a pdf on the basis of the data it receives. I understand it can come into that software as CSV data. As I understand it this may be possible by ...

a) using the trigger email in some way to trigger a download from the "Data and Analysis" part of the software. (preferred option as i don't have to pay for API functionality)

b) paying for an API connection and then using the trigger email or survey redirect and setting up some script that will grab the response data and export it to the software.

Sorry I am not super technical. I have searched and searched for the solution but I have not found the answer within the community so far- any help would be greatly received. Maybe I am using the wrong terms to search as this must been asked before?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I personally don't know the answer but I do know that @TomG does this sort of thing and that he is also a true Q wizard.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @jpardicusick said:
> I personally don't know the answer but I do know that @TomG does this sort of thing and that he is also a true Q wizard.

Thanks. Actually, Helen posted this question on my wall and I replied to her by private message. I'm waiting to hear back.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Did anyone get an answer for this? I am trying to accomplish the same thing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@Akdashboard,

Yes, this is possible. It would take web based script to make it happen. The specifics would depend on your specific survey and needs.

Leave a Reply