Looking for project plans I can use for implementing Closed Loop Ticketing in my company. | XM Community

Looking for project plans I can use for implementing Closed Loop Ticketing in my company.

• 3 June 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
We recently purchased Ticketing, Role-based Dashboards, Stats iQ and XM Directory and I'm looking for help putting together a project plan. I'm working with a consultant, but he does not work of a project plan. I need help organizing the implementation and roll out of the new features over the next few weeks. I am the only person at my company that works with Qualtrics, so I don't have anyone to help. If you have any documents you can share (timeline, project plan, roll out plan, etc.), it would help tremendously.

We are using the Customer Experience platform to conduct customer and patient surveys. We average approximately 5,000 responses per month, and have been using Qualtrics for 2 1/2 years. We send email and text invitations, and collect surveys in the field using the Qualtrics Survey Offline App on tablets. We receive more tablet responses than any other.

Please contact me if you have any info you'd be willing to share. I've been using Qualtrics software since 2006, and would be more than happy to share my knowledge as well.

Thanks,
Chris

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Chris! I've not done a project plan for this specifically, but I am a PMP and would be happy to try to help you with the basic framework.

Shoot me a DM with some times that work well for you and we can hop on a call. Thursdays and Fridays are better for me. Also...I find it a little odd that your consultant doesn't work off a project plan but maybe it's just a difference in terminology.

Leave a Reply